PISTOLERO AIRPLANE WASH PACK
Pistolero Airplane Wash Pack includes everything you’re gunna need to keep your airplane clean, shiny and slick!
3 one quart bottles of Slick Stick for a clean and super slick finish. Includes three bottle sprayers.
1 Gallon Belly Buster. A little goes a long way, but you’ll ticked after you run through a pint! So you get a gallon!
1 gallon Bullspit! If you got spit like stubborn exhaust stains, then you’ll love Bullspit! It gets that spit off!
1 extra spray bottle for Bullspit or Belly Buster
- For normal aircraft surfaces that are only dusty like the top and bottom of the wing tend to be. Lightly mist SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH onto the surface, then lightly buff. You’ll find that the SUPER SLICK FINISH comes really quickly. Spraying too much will only waste product and create more buffing for you. – “I’d prefer them to use tons of it, and buff like crazy….” – LaRosa
- For heavily bugged areas, here’s the insider’s hack! BULLSPIT AIRPLANE EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER works fantastic for a bug remover. DO NOT LET IT DRY. Just spray BULLSPIT on the leading edge and let it soak for a few seconds *DO NOT LET IT DRY. Work in 3 foot sections. Soak the 3 foot area ahead of you too. As you clean the area you’re working on, BULLSPIT AIRPLANE EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER will be breaking down the bugs ahead of you. Then use an old cotton bath towel to work the bugs off. Old cotton bath towels tend to be a little more abrasive and aid in the bug removal. Then lightly apply SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH with a clean fiber towel to buff to a SUPER SLICK FINISH. “I use the cotton diapers my mom used to put around my butt….” – LaRosa
- For heavily bugged windshields, wet generously with SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH and let it soak a few seconds. DO NOT use the old cotton towel, it will scratch your windshield! Only use the microfiber towel and carefully work the bugs off. Then use a clean microfiber towel to buff to a SUPER SLICK FINISH. “Back in the day, we just used paper towels and crap that turned your windshield yellow….” – LaRosa
- For bird poop, wet generously with SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH and let it soak for one minute. Gently wipe off with cotton towel, repeat until it’s all removed. RESIST the urge to scrub it, this will damage your paint. Just keep repeating until it melts enough to be easily removed.
- For heavy oil and soot build up on the lower cowling and belly, you’re going to want to use BELLY BUSTER AIRPLANE DEGREASER and BULLSPIT AIRPLANE SOOT REMOVER! Or you can just use some avgas like an idiot..