BULLSPIT AIRPLANE EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER is designed to be economical. It doesn’t take much to clean a heavily stained area.
We mainly use BULLSPIT AIRCRAFT EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER after BELLY BUSTER AIRCRAFT DEGREASER on the belly and lower cowling to remove the tough stains. You can spray it directly on really dark stains, or you can spray a little on a disposable shop towel and just wipe the stain away. Like our other products, just work small areas at a time. Have two disposable shop towels with you. A dirty one to get the bulk of the stain off, and a clean one to lightly buff any stain or haze left behind by the dirty shop towel. Once you have the entire stained area cleaned, follow up with SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH and lightly buff to a super slick finish.
FOR BUG SPLATS – Lightly spray the leading edge with BULLSPIT AIRCRAFT EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER and let it soak for a few seconds. Wipe the bugs off with an old cotton towel, then follow up with SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH and lightly buff to a super slick finish with a clean microfiber towel.
TESTED AND DEVELOPED BY AVIATION EXPERTS
BULLSPIT AIRCRAFT EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER works in your high pressure wash systems too!
- Use it diluted or full strength
BULLSPIT AIRCRAFT EXHAUST AND SOOT REMOVER works as a fantastic BUG REMOVER!!!
- IT GETS THAT SPIT OFF! Pretty much any of the spit your other cleaners don’t get off, this stuff will!
- BULLSPIT has a SECRET! It breaks down bugs on your leading edge like a dream!
- You can water it down to a mixture you like.
- You can’t drink it, but it is water soluble and biodegradable.
- It ain’t gunna burn since it ain’t flammable.
- It ain’t gunna hurt the plastic or metal on your airplane.
- Will not harm rubber, plastic or metal
- Safe on all your airplane’s exterior surfaces.