YOU AIN’T GUNNA NEED MUCH
Like our other products, BELLY BUSTER AIRCRAFT DEGREASER is designed to be efficient. Don’t waste it by using too much!
- For really greasy and nasty bellies. If you haven’t cleaned your belly (airplane’s belly…..never mind..) in this decade, then it’s going to take a little bit more product. Apply a heavy mist of BELLY BUSTER AIRCRAFT DEGREASER to a 3′ x 2′ area. Let it soak for a few seconds. Then use a blue disposable shop towel to wipe it down. Then lightly spray the area again with BELLY BUSTER AIRCRAFT DEGREASER . Use a clean disposable shop towel to finish cleaning the area. Do this to the entire belly and landing gear. Under the grease, you most likely have staining that BELLY BUSTER AIRCRAFT DEGREASER didn’t remove. This is where BULLSPIT AIRCRAFT EXHAUST REMOVER comes into play. IT WILL GET ALL THAT SPIT OFF!! After you’ve cleaned the stains off with BULLSPIT AIRCRAFT EXHAUST REMOVER, go back and apply SLICKSTICK WATERLESS AIRCRAFT WASH and buff out to a high gloss and SUPER SLICK finish! BEAUTIFUL!!
- For kinda dirty bellies. LaRosa is pretty OCD about his belly, so his never get’s very dirty. But, it’s the same process as for nasty bellies! It just takes less time and a lot less product!
- For dirty engines, firewalls, and brakes. Use BELLY BUSTER AIRCRAFT DEGREASER in your high pressure siphon blow gun to deep clean engines, firewalls and other surfaces!
- This stuff is safe on painted and non-painted surfaces.
- This stuff is organic and biodegradable.
- This stuff prolly ain’t gunna burn (flash point over 250° F)
ALWAYS FOLLOWUP BELLY BUSTER WITH SLICK STICK WATERLESS AIRPLANE WASH FOR A SUPER SLICK FINISH!!